Perrysburg

Perrysburg was originally named Perry in honor of a hero of Lake Erie, Commodore
Oliver H. Perry.  Organized on April 13, 1814, the Town originally included the
entire western half of Cattaraugus county, (It now includes the Towns of
Perrysburg, Dayton, Leon, Conewango, Randolph, South Valley, Persia, New Albion,
Otto, East Otto, Mansfield, Little Valley, Napoli, Salamanca, Coldspring, Red
House.)

Syndicate

Subscribe to Syndicate